I haven't gotten a chance to finish color correcting all the photos I took yet, but when I do, they'll be in a photoset on tumblr. Maybe 2 or 3 photosets. I took a lot of photos.
This was by far the most work-intensive commission I've taken on. By about 5 ponies. I began working on it months ago, and with the fact that I was working on ponies for the convention simultaneously, it was really difficult to get things done. The person who commissioned this set was endlessly forgiving with my needs for more time, and I really want to thank them for that.
I'm so excited I could finally take my complete group photos, but I am a bit sad that with the number of them, it was very difficult to find compositions that showed all of them off. I also took a group front view photo, which I will be posting once I have fixed the backdrop. Doing this has seriously made me rethink my idea of making myself a full mane 6 set, plus a new Bumblesweet because...Wow. No free time. Ever. Beyond suffering a bit of pony burnout, I'm really happy with how everything looks. Yay finished project!
I am not accepting commissions requests at this time.
I use all my own patterns and embroidery designs. I do not give them away or sell them, I'm sorry.